Topics

WV Admin

Garrett Dow - Site Admin/Owner (KD6KPC)

We are looking for an admin for West Virginia. If you are interested, please let me know.

Garrett, KD6KPC

Drake Robinson (K5DUR)

Hi Garrett, I'd be more than happy to help with West Virginia, I lived up there for some time and worked as a 911 Dispatcher/Call Taker and am moving back this summer for a couple of months to do the same.

Thanks!
Drake

--
Drake Robinson
Texas Database Admin

Garrett Dow - Site Admin/Owner (KD6KPC)

OK, I’ve got you double-duty with Texas and your permissions are set. We can still take another permanent local, too.

Garrett

Hi Garrett, I'd be more than happy to help with West Virginia, I lived up there for some time and worked as a 911 Dispatcher/Call Taker and am moving back this summer for a couple of months to do the same.

Thanks!

Drake

On Sun, Dec 22, 2019 at 11:46 AM Garrett Dow - Site Admin/Owner (KD6KPC) <garrettdow@...> wrote:

We are looking for an admin for West Virginia. If you are interested, please let me know.

Garrett, KD6KPC

--

Drake Robinson

Texas Database Admin

Richard in NC

Hi, I will be glad to assist with this. I have family in Barbour and Randolph Counties of West Virginia and very familiar with the surrounding counties all the way east to the Virginia state line. I live in NC but I travel to West Virginia several times a year.

73 Richard W4MCD

Drake Robinson (K5DUR)

Sorry for my late response.

It's pretty slow and I generally get the updates added the day they're submitted but you're more than welcome to help. I work at the Summit Bechtel Reserve in Fayette/Raleigh County 3-9 months out of the year, otherwise I'm in Texas.

Thanks.

Drake Robinson  |  Deputy Emergency Management Officer

BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA
Summit Group

2550 Jack Furst Drive
Glen Jean, WV 25846
C: 469-544-2885 O: 304-465-2743

pfr.gif

Shawn Guthrie

Glad to meet you.  I am getting comms situated and currently studying for tech license.  I already have GMRS license and that test was tough.....?

Just kidding as you know.  I am in California and the world seems to be changing rapidly.  Interesting.. I was in the Cub Scouts, Webelos and the Boy Scouts.

Have a great weekend.

On Fri, Jun 12, 2020 at 8:52 PM Drake Robinson (K5DUR) <drake.robinson1731@...> wrote:
Sorry for my late response.

It's pretty slow and I generally get the updates added the day they're submitted but you're more than welcome to help. I work at the Summit Bechtel Reserve in Fayette/Raleigh County 3-9 months out of the year, otherwise I'm in Texas.

Thanks.

Drake Robinson  |  Deputy Emergency Management Officer

BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA
Summit Group

2550 Jack Furst Drive
Glen Jean, WV 25846
C: 469-544-2885 O: 304-465-2743

pfr.gif

Tony

On 6/13/20 3:11 PM, Shawn Guthrie wrote:
Glad to meet you.  I am getting comms situated and currently studying
for tech license. ...
If you're studying for a test, the answer to #7 is "C".