Topics

RepeaterBook Wiki - faq - [Do I have to use a call sign to register?] #wiki

repeaterbook@repeaterbook.groups.io Integration <repeaterbook@...>

faq - [Do I have to use a call sign to register?]

By KD6KPC

FAQ General Questions What is the purpose of this Web site? This Web site is a resource for amateur radio operators all around the world. The site includes repeater and club information. Other topics of Ham interest include a stolen gear registry and EchoLink status database. Reasonable efforts are made to validate the data, but the quality of the information cannot be guaranteed. We depend on visitors to the site and local admins to gather and verify information.