Topics

RepeaterBook Wiki - propagation_reports - created #wiki

repeaterbook@repeaterbook.groups.io Integration <repeaterbook@...>

propagation_reports - created

By kd6kpc

Propagation Reports Users can provide propagation reports to help users of the repeater understand where the repeater might be usable. Users should understand that the propagation report is not a scientific analysis. Each radio and antenna is different in its capabilities so the reports are somewhat subjective in nature. One user's experience may not apply to another user. That being said, the reports are not totally without value.

GTGallop - N5MKH Arizona Admin

I wish we had the opportunity of entering a null - or unsuccessful - repeater attempt.

Sometimes it's great to show how far out a repeater can get.  Sometimes you can be 2 miles away and obstructed and need to show that you couldn't hit it at all.