Topics

Radio Memory Module to be discontinued

Garrett Dow - Site Admin/Owner (KD6KPC)

The Radio Memory Module will be discontinued on January 31, 2020. If you use that module, please begin using the My Favorites Module instead.

https://www.repeaterbook.com/wiki/doku.php?id=favorite

Garrett Dow - Site Admin/Owner (KD6KPC)

Sorry, that looks terrible…

The Radio Memory module will be discontinued on January 31, 2021. If you use that module, please transfer your repeaters over to the My Favorites module.

You can learn more about the My Favorites module at https://www.repeaterbook.com/wiki/doku.php?id=favorite

We are also reaching out to each person who used the module via individual email.

Garrett Dow, KD6KPC/WREQ745

Site Admin/Owner

Social icon Social icon Social icon Social icon Social icon Social icon  PayPal-acceptance-mark-picture

 outofdate-badge