Topics

Newbie Saying Hello

Mark K0ABD

Hi Folks,

My name is Mark (K0ABD). After I got my ticket last March I discontinued my HAM studies.

Recently I've been looking to get back into it. Currently I'm learning about repeaters.

I hope to have a QSO within a month.

Mark

Chris Smart

Hi Mark. Welcome back!

At 07:27 AM 12/3/2019, you wrote:
Hi Folks,

My name is Mark (K0ABD). After I got my ticket last March I discontinued my HAM studies.

Recently I've been looking to get back into it. Currently I'm learning about repeaters.

I hope to have a QSO within a month.

Mark

EB3MA Salva - Catalonia Admin

Hello Mark.
Greetings from Barcelona. -salva- EB3MA

El dt., 3 des. 2019, 14:22, Mark K0ABD via Groups.Io <mboston72=yahoo.com@groups.io> va escriure:

Hi Folks,

My name is Mark (K0ABD). After I got my ticket last March I discontinued my HAM studies.

Recently I've been looking to get back into it. Currently I'm learning about repeaters.

I hope to have a QSO within a month.

Mark

Mark K0ABD

Salva & Chris,

I appreciate the welcome!

And it's nice to know there's still activity in this group.

Mark/K0ABD