Topics

IS RB Down?

Chuck Adams

I get this message when I try to log onto RB:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access this resource.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Anyone else?

73,

Chuck Adams
KV4VT
GA RB Administrator

Garrett Dow - Site Admin/Owner (KD6KPC)

I see it. One of the pages got attacked last night. They entered stolen gear 2,100 times in two minutes and the host shut it down. It should be back up soon.

Garrett