Topics

Highest Amateur Radio Repeater?

Don, WA9WWS

Is it possible to search the RepeaterBook database to find the highest repeaters in every state?  If so, how?

Thanks, Don, WA9WWS

Garrett Dow - Site Admin/Owner (KD6KPC)

We don't routinely track the elevation of repeaters.

Regards,

-Garrett

On Apr 24, 2020, at 12:33, Don, WA9WWS <wa9wws@...> wrote:

Is it possible to search the RepeaterBook database to find the highest repeaters in every state?  If so, how?

Thanks, Don, WA9WWS

Bill O'Brien

Highest repeaters per state?  Highest elevation, power-output or frequency?

Sent from my BillPhone™

On Apr 24, 2020, at 11:00 AM, Don, WA9WWS <wa9wws@...> wrote:

Is it possible to search the RepeaterBook database to find the highest repeaters in every state?  If so, how?

Thanks, Don, WA9WWS

Don, WA9WWS

Thanks for asking; I'm looking for highest by elevation, with the typical coordination information of frequency, power out, antenna type and gain.

Don, WA9WWS

Richard in NC

On Sun, Apr 26, 2020 at 10:45 AM, Don, WA9WWS wrote:
Thanks for asking; I'm looking for highest by elevation, with the typical coordination information of frequency, power out, antenna type and gain.

Don, WA9WWS

 Having that information would be awesome, especially the highest in altitude. I use what I gleen for line of sight calculations.

73 Richard W4MCD

Daniel Schaller

You can use RadioMobile from Roger VE2DBE, will you have the coordinate.

Le lun. 8 juin 2020 14 h 17, Richard in NC via groups.io <w4mcd=yahoo.com@groups.io> a écrit :
On Sun, Apr 26, 2020 at 10:45 AM, Don, WA9WWS wrote:
Thanks for asking; I'm looking for highest by elevation, with the typical coordination information of frequency, power out, antenna type and gain.

Don, WA9WWS

 Having that information would be awesome, especially the highest in altitude. I use what I gleen for line of sight calculations.

73 Richard W4MCD

Richard in NC

Thank you.

http://www.ve2dbe.com/download/download.html