Topics

Email Reduction

Garrett Dow - Site Admin/Owner (KD6KPC)

In an effort to reduce redundant information and the number of emails our members receive in their inboxes, we are eliminating the confirmation email we sent when a request was made to add or edit a repeater. The confirmation was always presented on the screen at the time of the request and will continue to be confirmed in that way, but we also sent a redundant email confirmation. We are ending that practice. We just wanted to let you know in the event you have grown accustomed to receiving that email. We didn't want you to think the request was not received.

There is no change to the emails received by our admins when a request is received and requesters will still receive an email when the request is processed.

Thank you and happy holidays!