Topics

Admin Positions Available

Garrett Dow - Site Admin/Owner (KD6KPC)
 

The following positions are open for admins:



- Montana

- North Dakota

- Maine

- Delaware

- Alaska

- Hawaii

- Washington, DC



- Prince Edward Island

- Nova Scotia

- New Brunswick



If you are interested in helping maintain the best source for repeater data in the world, please consider joining the team. There can be a substantial time commitment to curate the data and an attention to detail will serve well. If you are interested, please contact me at admin(at)repeaterbook.com.

 

 

73,

 

Garrett, KD6KPC blue_red_small 

RepeaterBook.com Site Admin/Owner

Get the RepeaterBook app in the App Store and on Google Play.

IO Group: https://repeaterbook.groups.io/g/repeaterbook

Twitter: https://twitter.com/repeaterbook

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/repeaterbook

Instagram: http://instagram.com/repeater_book

Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/repeaterbook/

 

 

 

Clayton Lowther
 

Sign me up for montAna and North Dakota WY7Cdl


On Feb 17, 2019, at 10:10 AM, Garrett Dow - Site Admin/Owner (KD6KPC) <garrettdow@...> wrote:

The following positions are open for admins:



- Montana

- North Dakota

- Maine

- Delaware

- Alaska

- Hawaii

- Washington, DC



- Prince Edward Island

- Nova Scotia

- New Brunswick



If you are interested in helping maintain the best source for repeater data in the world, please consider joining the team. There can be a substantial time commitment to curate the data and an attention to detail will serve well. If you are interested, please contact me at admin(at)repeaterbook.com.

 

 

73,

 

Garrett, KD6KPC <image003.png> 

RepeaterBook.com Site Admin/Owner

Get the RepeaterBook app in the App Store and on Google Play.

IO Group: https://repeaterbook.groups.io/g/repeaterbook

Twitter: https://twitter.com/repeaterbook

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/repeaterbook

Instagram: http://instagram.com/repeater_book

Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/repeaterbook/

 

 

 

KG4Y - Mike Wolff Virginia Admin
 

I'm willing to take on D.C. in addition to Virginia.

73,

Mike - KG4Y

Garrett Dow - Site Admin/Owner (KD6KPC)
 

We picked up a DC admin yesterday. 

Regards,

-Garrett


On Feb 18, 2019, at 17:43, KG4Y - Mike Wolff Virginia Admin via Groups.Io <miguel_lobos@...> wrote:

I'm willing to take on D.C. in addition to Virginia.

73,

Mike - KG4Y

GTGallop - N5MKH Arizona Admin
 

I'm willing to handle another state temporarily if you need it.  Bear in mind - all of my work will be virtual from AZ using the same model we did here only without actually driving around and looking for repeaters.

GTGallop - N5MKH Arizona Admin
 

- Montana

- North Dakota

Have you found one for these yet?
If not, I can snag one or both.

GTGallop - N5MKH Arizona Admin
 

I don't know who is getting them, but I'm working updates for Montana.

Clayton Lowther
 

I get updates for Montana and work them when I can.
WY7CDL


On May 4, 2019, at 9:58 PM, GTGallop - N5MKH Arizona Admin via Groups.Io <Greg.Gallop@...> wrote:

I don't know who is getting them, but I'm working updates for Montana.

GTGallop - N5MKH Arizona Admin
 

Clayton - Do you want me to keep working Montana or move on to North Dakota?
What's best?

Clayton Lowther
 

Go for Montana out of town this weekend. Appreciate the help! Been a lot of updates recently.



On May 5, 2019, at 9:17 AM, GTGallop - N5MKH Arizona Admin via Groups.Io <Greg.Gallop@...> wrote:

Clayton - Do you want me to keep working Montana or move on to North Dakota?
What's best?

GTGallop - N5MKH Arizona Admin
 

Took care of N. Dakota this AM.  Will flip back and start working Montana.

GTGallop - N5MKH Arizona Admin
 

Well I got Montana caught up to 2013 this morning.  Some of those listings were silent keys back in 2008.  YIKES!  More to go and still in need of an admin.