From: repeaterbook@repeaterbook.groups.io <repeaterbook@repeaterbook.groups.io> On Behalf Of OSCAR LAMA - CX1CW via groups.io
Sent: Sunday, July 19, 2020 4:37 PM
To: repeaterbook@repeaterbook.groups.io
Subject: [repeaterbook] Add repeater problem. Negative latitude value.

Hello, I am Oscar Lama, CX1CW, manager of repeaters in Uruguay, since last week.
I am having trouble entering the negative latitude value of the coordinates ... any negative value generates a red hand down in the input area. I attach 3 photos.
Also copy the value of another repeater already registered, which is in the same tower, but the system did not let me add it either.
Thanks all in advance.

OSCAR LAMA - CX1CW

OK Garrett, I check but not luck.
147210.jpg photo is from registered UY-11474, CX9CXX, ( added by you in 2019 ) showing the -34.90082500 value.
I copy this value to can paste to the new one, and system show that you can see in 432250.jpg , red down finger.
In this tower, are 3 repeaters, 2 already included by you in 2019, with negative latitude value...

Garrett Dow - Site Admin/Owner (KD6KPC)

The form has some validation in it.

So you are attempting to add a new repeater? I just need to check the validation for that field.

Regards,

-Garrett

On Jul 19, 2020, at 19:15, OSCAR LAMA - CX1CW via groups.io <cx1cw@...> wrote:

OK Garrett, I check but not luck.
147210.jpg photo is from registered UY-11474, CX9CXX, ( added by you in 2019 ) showing the -34.90082500 value.
I copy this value to can paste to the new one, and system show that you can see in 432250.jpg , red down finger.
In this tower, are 3 repeaters, 2 already included by you in 2019, with negative latitude value...
<KD6KPC.jpg>