From: "Sam Smith - Asst Site Admin (K4KNJ)" <k4knj1@...>
To: repeaterbook@repeaterbook.groups.io
Sent: Monday, January 1, 2018 10:24:19 AM
Subject: [repeaterbook] New Format! #poll

A new poll has been created:

Do you like the Groups.io Format Vs. The Google Group Format? Just checking to get feedback!

1. Yes
2. No
3. Don't Know

Vote Now

Jack Hedges - KY4TPR

This layout is more like a phpBB forum platform.  I like it.

Doug Paquette <doug.paquette@...>

Yes I too agree that it does follow the same forum software (aka message board) look or layout similar to phpBB... but vBulletin is far better than phpBB.

GTGallop - N5MKH Arizona Admin

I put "don't know" because I wasn't part of the Google Group.

But compared to every other group / forum I'm a member of?  I hate it.

Jack Hedges - KY4TPR

This new format is working so well, I suggested it to the KY ARES Section Manager and the KY ARES webmaster and we are currently testing a new platform for the entire state of KY to start using.  Thanks for whomever started this with Repeaterbook!