Repeaterbook Wiki - Anytone D868UV - created #feed

repeaterbook@repeaterbook.groups.io Integration <repeaterbook@...>

Anytone D868UV - created

By kd6kpc

Anytone D868UV

Basic details about this radio go here.

Data Export from Repeaterbook

An intro into Repeaterbook exporting goes here. A list of the pages that you can export goes here. The first page to export from will be from the DMR niche search pages.

Data Fields

Documentation for each of the data fields in the export csv file goes here.

No.

This is an auto incremented record number starting with 1 and increases in integer teps by 1. Is this displayed anywhere in the radio or is it internal only?

Channel Name

Receive Frequency

Transmit Frequency

Channel Type

Possible Values: “A-Analog”, “D-Digital.”

For DMR channels, use D-Digital. For Analog channels, use A-Analog.

Transmit Power

Possible Values: “High”, “Low”

Band Width

Possible Values: “12.5K”, “25K”

Use 12.5“ for DMR and 25K for analog.

CTCSS/DCS Decode

Possible Values: “Off”, analog PL value, digital PL value.

Digital PL example “D125N”. Analog PL example “82.5”.

CTCSS/DCS Decode

Possible Values: “Off”, analog PL value, digital PL value.

Digital PL example “D125N”. Analog PL example “82.5”.

Contact

Name of the DMR talk group. It is allowed to have spaces. Maximum characters? For analog repeaters, it appears as though the name is “Contact 1”.

Radio ID

This is the call sign of the radio owner. Since we require users to be logged on to export, we will pull the call sign of the logged on user and insert it into this field.

Busy Lock/TX Permit

Possible Values: “Always”, “Same Color Code”, “Off”

Squelch Mode

Possible Values: “Carrier”, “CTCSS/DCS”

Optional Signal

DTMF ID

2Tone ID

5Tone ID

PTT ID

Color Code

Slot

Scan List

Possible Values: “None”, name of the list.

Export will default to “None”.

Receive Group List

TX Prohibit

Reverse