Re: #app Android app ready for download. #app

vince adams

Thank you Garrett for the notice. This sure is a good way to communicate and I appreciate your efforts. My story is this. While I was out and about away from home-Boise and with HT in hand I used your RB app and it works flawlessly searching/looking for local repeaters. It saved a lot hassle and time  trying to get many Repeater Freq's. I was able to talk to some locals while traveling though parts of California.. It was a lot of fun! This was last June when I had my holiday. It's great your able to keep intouch with your users and again I appreciate that!

KD7TWW Vince. 73

On 01/11/21 5:16 PM, Garrett Dow - Site Admin/Owner (KD6KPC) via groups.io wrote:
The android app has been updated and is ready for download. Apple coming shortly.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zbm2.repeaterbook&hl=en_US&gl=US

Garrett and Nicolas
KD6KPC and M1HOG
--
73, Vince KD7TWW

In what year did the FCC mandate the 1500 Watt PEP limit for amateur radio station
power output? - Motorola Corp was formally named
"Galvin Manufacturing Corporation" (1928–1947)

Join repeaterbook@repeaterbook.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.