Re: Christmas is coming! #update #on-air #review #ker-chunk


GTGallop - N5MKH Arizona Admin
 

Justin True, but IMHO the database is the priority.  That's what feeds Chirp and the Website and then the apps on the phone.  If I had to guess, I'd bet that 85% of the benefit of RepeaterBook comes out of Chirp and the WWW.  Android and iOS make up the other 15%.  Again - just a guess.

That would probably make a pretty good poll.

Join repeaterbook@repeaterbook.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.